Hello, I’m Sarah Wiltshire What would make a difference to you? Better health, more energy, loving relationships – with yourself and others, feeling comfortable with fear, being secure in yourself, fulfilling your potential?
Knowing what you want is a great start, making it happen can seem more daunting. The following ‘Pathways To Change’ are here to support you to make your changes:
- Free healing tips, articles and resources – receive these direct via email by signing-up to my blog, using the form opposite (no spam I promise!) and receive your free e-course too.
- Free advice, guidance and consultation - you are very welcome to contact me with any queries about where to go for information, ways of working through issues that may arise as you undertake healing work and discussing whether I can help with the work that I do. Go to Contact.
- Belief Change process – do you have a negative belief that is holding you back? If so, a belief change process could make a difference – taking around 30 minutes for just £12. Go to Booking your Belief Change.
- One to one therapy sessions – if you are looking for a one off session or would like to try a therapy, a single session is £48 /hour (plus £12/hour room hire for a face to face session); or, if you are looking to dive in for some deeper clearing or want a session on a regular basis, for every four sessions, the fifth comes free. All available by telephone, Skype or face to face at Sole To Soul. Grasmere Drive. High Bentham. Lancashire. LA2 7JP. Go to Therapies.
- Relaxation Classes - relax your mind, body and emotions. Autumn Classes starting on Tuesday 7th October: 10-11am at Sole To Soul. Grasmere Drive. High Bentham or 7.30-8.30pm at Settle Quaker Meeting House. Kirkgate. Settle. Attend regularly on Tuesdays at £50 for all 9 classes or drop-in for £7.50 per session. Go to Classes.
- Events – learn and experience healing techniques, along with others interested in using ‘alternative’ approaches. Go to Events.
You can contact me by telephone: 07794 112172, Skype: sarah.wiltshire65 or by email here: email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you. My very best wishes, Sarah.
Connect with me on Google+