Hello, I’m Sarah Wiltshire What would make a difference to you? Better health, more energy, loving relationships – with yourself and others, feeling comfortable with fear, being secure in yourself, fulfilling your potential?
Knowing what you want is a great start, making it happen can seem more daunting. To support you I’ve created the following ‘Pathways To Change’ to help you make the changes that you are seeking’:
- FREE HEALING TIPS - I write a regular post on my blog. Receive these Tips direct via email by signing-up on the form opposite (no spam I promise!) and receive your free e-course too.
- FREE THERAPY TASTER SESSION - is there something holding you back? In this session, work on changing a limiting negative belief that is getting in the way, with a Journey Therapy session; or shift some blocked energy with either a Quantum Touch or Heart Thread session. Arrange your session - Go to Contact.
- FREE ADVICE, GUIDANCE AND CONSULTATION - you are very welcome to contact me with any queries about where to go for information, ways of working through issues that may arise as you undertake healing work and discussing whether I can help with the work that I do. Go to Contact.
- ONE TO ONE SESSIONS - with the therapies I use. £48 /hour, or, if you need regular sessions £36/hour for 10. All available by telephone, Skype or face to face at Sole To Soul Holistic Therapy Centre. Grasmere Drive. High Bentham. Lancashire. LA2 7JP. Go to Therapies.
- EVENTS - learn and experience healing techniques, along with others interested in using ‘alternative’ approaches. Go to Events.
- CLASSES (Settle & High Bentham, North Yorkshire) – relax your mind, body and emotions.10-11am at Sole To Soul. Grasmere Drive. High Bentham and 7.30-8.30pm at Settle Quaker Meeting House. Kirkgate. Settle. Attend regularly on Tuesdays at £50 for all 9 classes or drop-in for £7.50 per session. Go to Classes.
You can contact me by telephone: 07794 112172, Skype: sarah.wiltshire65 or by email here: email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you. My very best wishes, Sarah.
Connect with me on Google+